Friday, September 28, 2007

My artistic temperament

The most un-creative place on the earth brings out the creative side of me. Here, the un-creative place I am referring to would be my classroom and (so called)creative things are:

-> It all starts here...First lecture of CN

Then I was on ambigram spree....
->COEP's technical festival.

It says '80th Regatta 2008'<-
(not one of the finest ambigrams
But most difficult one(that i have done))

-> Me!

Today i reached the pinnacle:
A poem! That too in marathi !!!

काय झाले तुजला पाहुन
काही उमगेना तुझ्यावाचुन
माझे अस्तित्त्वच हरवले
मी न माझी उरले....

डोळ्यात तू, मनात तू,
ओठावरल्या शब्दांतही तुच
मी तुझ्या कल्पनेनेच धुंद झाले
मी न माझी उरले....

I wish I could write more... But the lecture had to end sometime!

6 comments:

Yash said...

Nice post..
Never seen/heard of anyone having such a productive lecture.
Didn't know you were this good at drawing stuff..
Although understood most of the poem...translation in English might help... :)

Aniket Khasgiwale said...

Too good!! Amazing!! Applause!!!

Sneha said...

@yash
productive lect??-profs will disagree..
translation???
let me try..
something happened when i looked at u..
cant think of anything but u..
i lost myself, my existance...
(khup kachara jhala poem cha!)

Yash said...

Profs always disagree(at least you weren't busy drooling on the first bench like me).....
And i got the meaning of the poem first time round only.. Just wasn't sure(You know how amazing my marathi is..)if i was right..
Nice poem...For some reason reminds me of Alexander Pope..

Unknown said...

great abmigrams!! really liked the mindspark one .. its simple..if this event continues for next year(which it will) they can very well use it in their logo.. that wiil be really cool.. i haven't seen many logos with ambigrams
and ur creative abilities seem on an all time high..keep going

Shantanu said...

Shit good stuff, man!!
I can dream of making such ambigrams / poems while in a lecture!