Sunday, October 19, 2008

Changes..

How do we change.. It doesn’t happen overnight. It doesn’t happen in blink of an eye. It happens gradually. It happens constantly. Every second that passes by changes you, for better or for worse. The change is inevitable. I am not resisting it nor denying it. It just astonishes me when I realize how much I have changed (I am not going to say “grown”) over time.

The catalyst that made me think about this overly-discussed-n-contemplated and timeworn topic was some journal entry I wrote when I was in 15, that had survived the overbearing changes in my cupboard, plus the entire shifting process to Bangalore and had managed to catch a glimpse of my eye exactly five minutes before. It was like, a 15 year old girl was standing in front me and I was looking her right in her eyes. She seemed strangely familiar but distant…..

2 comments:

Shantanu said...

sahi! nicely written!

Rohit said...

quite a "down the memory lane"ish thought..
the 15 year old me really looks so distant now...