Sunday, January 27, 2008

Brainwashed?? No way!

Today I had yet another session of brain-washing. And this time, it was not my mother.

It started with usual opening line - now you gonna live on your own in few months and off we were!

We talked(sometimes argued) about lots of things. Life, definition of ideal, what is morale, what is culture, what are values, how globalization is affecting all of us, what boundaries we should have, how one harmless mistake turns into disaster..

After few more clichés and those banal statements (which never made an impact on me), my patience began to wane. So I concluded on the extreme(usually works if you are trying to end the conversation) “so are you suggesting that I should not go anywhere on my own??”
And he replied, “No. Not at all. Just be careful”.

When all the advice can summed up in three words, why the heck everyone keeps prating!!

No comments: