Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My fundae-I

I have problem with everything that I “have to” do……

I don’t know whether its universal or its just me..But whenever someone tells me that I have to do something I will try my best to get out of it.. irrespective of whether it makes sense or not..

Like when I am watching tv(day before exam(in pre-scheduled break of few hours)), and during that period if mum happens to tell me to study, I come in my room and end up doing tp for more time than I had originally planned for..

It has nothing to do with being right or wrong. Its all about being instructed to do something. Its as if assuming that I don’t know what’s right and what’s wrong. I am capable of making a decision. I just want people to trust me and I will make my choices. And if I make a mistake, one has every right in the world to blame me.

I don’t mind an advice, just don’t tell me that I HAVE TO do this!!

No comments: