Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Rain, speed n the signal

Typical rainy Sunday.. It had rained a bit in afternoon.. But around dusk sky had cleared..The sun was about to set…It was one of intensely golden sunsets which kindle the horizon…in other words perfect setting for a drive…

So I grabbed my keys and rushed downstairs….

There was not much traffic on the road(considering pune standards).. I started gaining speed… soon reached the maximum(maximum that my bike could offer).. The wind was hitting my face so hard that my entire face had gone numb.. At that moment I could feel only speed..nothin else.. N then I realized, this is exactly why world is crazy about speed.. At that instant,I believed I could fly.. I could achieve anything.. I felt there is nothing in the world that can possibly stop me..

But then I saw a small red light in front that brought me back in reality and I had to apply breaks……..

No comments: