Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I have had enough....

....of spam!!

I mean its irritating as it is to delete few e-mails every day, few comments/messages on the socializing communities like Facebook or Orkut, few comments on the blog[:P]…

But now they are encroaching upon the territory of my beloved mobile world. Well, the messages or the calls from the service provider cannot be (technically)classified as spam, but noone is up for unsolicited advice on how to win prizes worth 1 lakhs, especially when loud ringing n vibrating thing pops in your dream-land and ruins your one of the best dreams. I also understand how to please(?!!) my callers using dialer tones when I am told once. There is no need for reminding me about that every day. And to add my on-going-frustration there are multi-media messages! Hello! I am not interested in downloading images of any actors / actress / models / sport-figures doing any unspeakable / frowned upon / highly over-rated(when-actually-it-is-not-that-big-deal) / just-done-to-get-publicity-kind-of act!

So QUIT bothering me!!!

Edit_1:
I will fondly think of the days- when the beep of my phone used to make me think that I am being remembered by someone I know...

No comments: